Hipsterama Headline Animator

Monday, April 21, 2008

drivin'!

hey guys!

yes, i had my first driving lesson over the weekend. and yes, i am too young to drive. see, both my parents drive stick shifts, so my mom said i could start learning early because she thinks it's gunna take me a lot longer to learn compared to kids who learn on automatics. so she let me have my first lesson even though i had just turned 15. sweeeeeet. but i didn't really go on the street, we stayed in the parking lot the whole time. still, it was awesome! maybe next time i'll be able to shift into 3rd gear LOL (i was lucky they let me shift into 2nd - my dad wanted me to stay in 1st the whole time!) so yeah, that was real, but no, i'm NOT old enough to get a license. or even a permit. not for another year, but by that time i should be able to drive better than my mom! (i'm pretty sure i do already...)

ttyl
dylan

1 comment:

Catarina said...

LOL!

Love you Dylan your Hilarious!!

.....HILARIOUS!!

...hilarious.

=P

Cat