Hipsterama Headline Animator

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

baseball

hey there

so in my email newsletter that i sent out, i mentioned that i was busy with baseball, and a few people wrote back asking about that. yep. i play baseball. i started when i was really little (yay t-ball!) and right now i play JV at school. my position is 2nd base and my uniform number is 2. (coincidence??? hmmmm... ) so now when you're all annoyed because i haven't put a new episode up for a long time, you can think to yourself "he's probably at a baseball game!" and you might be right! 8)

ttyl
dylan

2 comments:

Zeno said...

Funny stuff, Dylan, but I'm sure a Webby winner doesn't really need to be told that.

Have you considered the comic possibilities in your mother's sound-bite from the driving video? She says, "I personally never brake." Sure, she says more than that, but putting the quote in context really ruins it. As a standalone quote, it could inspire hordes of psycho drivers.

Perhaps that's not a good thing.

Shane said...

hey! thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. it totally made my day! i know you're prolly pretty busy so it means a lot that you took time to leave me a note. hope your well! take care and hope to hear from you soon!!

-shane