Hipsterama Headline Animator

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

stuff about school

hi,

sorry - i've been kinda busy and i haven't posted for a couple of days. it's the end of the marking period at school, so the teachers are piling the work on!

my classes are:
algebra
science
spanish
english
reading
social studies
art
music
computers
gym

my favorite class is probably social studies, because i really like history (except for when i have to do a project with Derek - lol.)
anyway, thanx for checking out my blog and for watching dylan's couch! 8)

ttyl,
dylan

8 comments:

Sk8erGirl716 said...

Hey Dylan i know how you feel....
My name's Shaay and i really like your podcast Dylan's Couch...
It's pretty cool

clareee said...

I absolutely adore your series of "Dylan's Couch" I literally laugh out loud.

But as for school, not much longer until summer break or even closer, spring break! heh. yay!

Unknown said...

Your show is awesome, Dylan. I'm a little surprised that you don't get more comments on your blog.

horsebackrider88 said...

i know how u feel,too.

davids-dork224 said...

i think w all know how u feel. school is rough. trust me, i would know :|

MissAshly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MissAshly said...

one day i randomly found your show on youtube, and i watched it... then got addicted, ended up watching every episode and then i had my best friend kelsy come over to my house and watch it too, now we sing the theme song like all the time, hahhahaha. people think we're crazy, but oh well. your show is freaking sweet :)

Unknown said...

hey dylan im matt and your cool i watch all your videos cause you rock hey are you a skater by the way?