Hipsterama Headline Animator

Monday, March 12, 2007

hi this is dylan and this is my new blog.

i'm gonna try to post info here about my show "Dylan's Couch," about my life, my friends, my family - anything that's goin on that u might find interesting! 8)

for this first one, i thought i would cover some questions that a lot of people ask me.

1.) how did u come up with the idea for Dylan's Couch?
i was a big fan of YouTube last summer (2006), and i have a friend who is a filmmaker and she was really into YT, too, so we were talking about what would make a good project. i was always telling stories about me and my friends, and i kinda wanted to do a show about that, and she said that she could help me make it as professional as possible. so that's how it started. my life provides most of the ideas, and we write it together and we edit it together. so that's how it happens.

2.) are the stories true or made up?
they are made up, but they are all based on something that really happened, either to me or to someone i know.

3.) is "the manual" real, and if it is, how can i find it?
yes, it's real! i really did find it on the web and think it was hilarious! wikipedia has taken it down but it's still in their archive. u can see it here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=High_school_subcultures&oldid=72903469

4.) why do u always say "hilarious... hilarious... hilarious..."?
i actually say "it was hilarious" all the time. it's kinda my personal saying. 8)

5.) why do u repeat words a lot, like "naked... naked... naked!"
it actually started out that we had three versions of that line on tape, and we were comparing them to see which was the best, so we put them all together and instead of choosing one we kept them all! now we do that all the time because it's kinda something unique and it fits certain parts of the stories.

so that's my first entry! hope you liked it! 8)
dylan

5 comments:

Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Dylan, I think your show is hysterical.

Hysterical.

HYSTERICAL.

purplepixie said...

OMG dylans u ROCK!!!!! the show is halarious! (HALARIOUS! HALARIOUS.)
my friends and i are big fans and on random occaison we'll burst out into some funny line!

LauAsh said...

omg
me and my friends luv u!
i was so excited when i first saw ur videos!
one of my friends kinda took ur idea and made it called...
alex's room
check it out on youtube!
<3
-plainfieldchickie-

Unknown said...

Dylan,
OMG I love ur show it rox my sox off!lol My name is Rebekah or Reba for short!Ur show is awesome keep it up and rock on!

Cheers from North Putnam 7th grade!

Reba
good luck wit Jessica!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.