Hipsterama Headline Animator

Friday, August 17, 2007

what happened to iTunes???

hey!

a lot of people have asked me what happened to my iTunes feed. all the episodes are on there up to #12, but i never put the others on.

well, i'm tryin!!! recently i started making my vid files bigger so they would look better. also, iTunes asked for a bigger file so that the vids would look good on Apple TV. (ooooohhh!!!) so now i'm having a little bit of "technical difficulty" uploading the bigger files to iTunes - but i will succeed!!! hang in there!!!

ttyl
dylan

6 comments:

Beau Merasty said...

hey do you talk about problems as a kid?


NO OR YES



?

lara said...

i think its reali cool that your a middle school kid that talks about issues in a funny way im in 8th grade now so im like a year younger than u but i can understand were u come from things r the same in the west coast of the US im on youtube to im on dorksrus54 its my bffs account and im the crying girl in the wedding and my bff thats 14 is gettin married and my bff 4 8 years is the one filming our things were fun to make i hope yrs were too so yea watch us audios.......... and i hope things work out between u and "jessica" <3333

Indigo said...

you should post more on this site. Please check out my blog. I love yours.
----Indi

Taylor said...

Heyy dylan.

I love your show!! honestly my friend and i are constantly laughing about it at school.

They're all hilarious, hilarious! Hilarious.

LMAO, check out my blog if you can. Leave a comment :]

ily,

t a y l o r

funymonkee said...

Accckk.
I will be downloading those once I get my laptop, better have them up by Christmas, or I WILL slap you.
Aww, but then I would feel bad, cuz who slaps Dyaln, right?
But yeah.
Ammaaazzziiinnggg!!!
Ily

Unknown said...

ahh.

your shows are AMAZING.
PLEASE keep making them, they are totally funny.
i love your showw!!!


<33.