Hipsterama Headline Animator

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

really - that was my FIRST lesson!

hey guys

i was reading thru the comments on my drivin' video last night and a ton of people seemed to think that wasn't really my first time driving. So to set the record straight:

1.) that was the first time my parents took me to a parking lot and let me drive out in the open. my mom has let me back the car out of the driveway a few times before. (and if you've learned on a manual, you know it's a little easier to learn the clutch in reverse than in 1st gear.)
2.) at times when it looked like i was driving really fast the vid was playing in fast motion. i drove really slowly in reality.
3.) i did stall one time. it was edited out because it was kinda boring.. i just restarted the engine and started back up again!


so that's the facts!

ttyl
dylan

2 comments:

Stacie said...

i know its kinda lame but were trying! check us out please and like give us some advice. youtube.com/stacielisa were just starting out so we have some things to work out.

Morgan said...

I loved that video, it was funny.
=]