Hipsterama Headline Animator

Saturday, November 10, 2007

About the Laff Shack and Project Direct

hey guys!

have you seen cinemafreaks Project Direct submission? its the vid called The Comeback and it was made for the project direct contest on youtube. heres info about the contest:



so The Comeback is cinemafreaks short film submission! it is NOT a dylan's couch episode or even about me, although i'm in it. i play a kid named sean who is the son of an alcoholic comedian. here it is:



one more thing -

the laff shack isnt real - its all just part of the story. if u came here looking for info, sorry! that message at the end was just to make the story in The Comeback all the more real!
hope u liked the film!!! 8)

ttyl
dylan

6 comments:

iluvtolaff123 said...

DYLAN U R SOOOOO HOTT! I love your show and I cant wait for a new one! Make one soon please! I am seiriously your biggest fan. I LOVE UR SHOW!

sblythe3 said...

Dylan! Me and my friends are such big fans of yours! We found you on youtube one night and watched all 9 of your first episodes and we've kept up with it since! Your hilarious. Keep up with the good work!

=] Sarah

GREEN STICK PRODUCTIONS said...

Hey I just found your podcasts on youtube then and I LIKE ÉM keep up the good stuff

Anonymous said...

Hello Dylan, I am Madison, lol u r so hillarious, I dont know how you get ur material, but It is sooo funny, my friend told me bout u and I watched it and Ive been hooked on it ever since.Lol.U r like soo awesome, and supppeerrr hot too:)mk haha pleaz post comment back!

KK!
Thanxz,
Madison!

emo said...

Dylan, I love you! You are awesome by the way!

The 6th Sense said...

Dude. I wanna facebook you. What's your last name?