Hipsterama Headline Animator

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Behind the scenes of episode ten...

hi!

as u know, there's a new episode - episode ten - the pet psychic. here's some random info about that episode:

i really did take my dog to a pet psychic! i don't really believe in that kinda thing but i did it because i thought it would be funny. she really was set up at a pet food store and i really did think she was gonna tell us to buy a lot of stuff for the dog.

most of the character of Luna LeBlanc is based on the real pet psychic i met. she really did close her eyes and giggle about the "message" she was getting from my dog.

one thing the real pet psychic told me that didn't get into the episode is that my dog thinks that he and i look alike. so now u know what my dog looks like - he looks like me!

episode ten was shot on two different days. we started one night but we couldn't finish. part of the reason we had to stop was that i had been poked in the eye by a tree branch that i couldn't see and it was getting really teary and red. if u look at the shots in the beginning of the episode u might be able to see that my left eye is red.

the blooper happened because i had the doggy treat in my hand and i was just trying to see what it smelled like. that wasn't suppose to be in there. but it gave us the idea to have me sniffing it and have the ending line come in like i got caught smelling the doggy treat. (the same thing happened when i was sniffing the sparkler in episode eight - that was not planned!) so u can hear the person working the camera telling me to hold the treat a certain way so u can tell what it is, and that's the part u see at the beginning of the blooper, but the thing with my voice cracking was a complete accident!

ttyl,
dylan

4 comments:

daniel said...

i have accidentally seen your show on youtube and had a ripping good time. =:D
really smart work. keep it up!

cheers from germany.

d.

Unknown said...

sup dylan your show is moderately not comepletely stupid. . . anyway it is better than something i make, but i dont sit on my couch. hmm does that help? The site need sum work but other than that it is good. . . ch3ck out my site at http://www.atomicduck.uni.cc Yay

C♥ said...

Hey Dylan!
Cassie here, love your podcast it's awesome!
I literally watch The Project like everyday...
greetings from Canada!

-Cassie

Unknown said...

buenas desde Chile, sudamerica, maybe you don't speack spanish but i don't write very well in english so i just wanna tell you that you habe a new fan in the other side of the world...... go dylan!
chao